Fakultet dramskih umetnosti i NEM (New European Media) Zagreb su ove godine podigli saradnju na viši nivo. NEM Zagreb je odlučio da studentima FDU omogući besplatno učestvovanje na TV Writing Contest koji će se održati na NEM Network platformi. Besplatno ušešće je omogućeno za 30 studenata FDU.
Uslovi za besplatno učešće su:
- Učesnici konkursa moraju imati status upisanog studenta.
- Ne smeju biti stariji od 25 godina.
- Projekti se predaju na engleskom jeziku.
- Projekti se šalju na mejl: email@example.com
Više o takmičenju i nagradama možete pronaći na linku: https://neweumarket.com/network/tv-writing-contest/, na kojoj se nalaze i predlošci koji se ispunjavaju za prijavu projekta. Važno je napomenuti da prijava obuhvata razradu ideje (prijave su otprilike 6-9 stranica), a ne deo scenarija.
Projekte će pre prijave na Nem platformu pregledati komisija FDU u sastavu prof. Goran Peković, prof. Miloš Pavlović i prof. Mirko Stojković.
Datumi i rokovi vezani za TV Writing Contest:
- Rok za prijavu projekta na FDU je do 10. novembra 2020.
- Komisija FDU će potom uputiti studente kako da besplatno prijave radove najkasnije do 20. novembra 2020.
- Rok NEM žirija za ocjenjivanje je 21. decembar 2020. Godine.
- Pitch 6 najbolje ocijenjenih projekata bit će objavljen na NEM Network platformi 27. januara 2021. Godine.
- Online pitch snimaće se u obliku kratke prezentacije u naknadno dogovorenom terminu u januaru.
About our selection process and prizes
After a really successful first edition of NEM Zagreb 2019 TV Writing contest, we are proud to announce that the second edition is open for new exciting projects, only this time the contest will take place online.
Projects are submitted in one category and the allowed formats are:
- scripted series (drama, thriller, crime, fantasy, SF, comedy)
- unscripted format (game show, factual reality, reality, docuseries)
Whether you are an experienced writer looking to bring your script to life or a potential new star of screenwriting, this is a perfect opportunity for presenting your work. If your goal is to share your vision and storytelling and influence the current TV and VOD market, this is a chance for you to showcase your project. The goal of this contest is to connect creators of TV content with opportunities in the industry and provide them with the access to big TV industry names that are searching for fresh ideas.
The deadline for applying is November 20th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
TV Writing contest agenda:
1. Contestant Package entitles you to enter a TV Writing Contest. After the payment, you will receive a link for submitting your project (one project per Package).
2. In case of submitting scripted series, project has to be submitted online and sent through our website as a PDF file in English containing:
- Outline of the idea and main characters
- Outline of the plot of pilot episode
- Outline of the first season
In case of submitting unscripted format, it has to be submitted online and sent through our web as a PDF file in English containing:
- Outline of the idea
- Premise and concept
- Outline of the conditions, requirements, setting of the show
- Outline of the introductory episode
3. The jury will base their selection on ratings in three criteria: Idea, Writing and Monetization
4. Pre-selection of submissions will be done by NEM team to ensure all the submissions meet the technical requirements
5. Twenty (20) best rated contestants will be granted the opportunity of meeting with the jury members through NEM Network platform in a private group on the platform available only for jury members and top 20 contestants where they will be able to communicate directly with the jury members in a pre-arranged time slot which is TBD. Private online meetings will be arranged through our personal meeting service according to jury members’ availability. Top 20 will also be given a badge for NEM Dubrovnik 2021.
7. Top six (6) applicants, in addition to the above mentioned, will have the opportunity to pitch their projects on the NEM Network platform plus NEM will award them with two meeting tables at NEM Dubrovnik 2021’s international market where they will have a chance to conduct meetings with potential partners, buyers and/or investors from the industry
8. Jury’s ratings of the pitching will be added to the ratings of the submissions, which will determine the winner
9. The winner will win a money prize of 3.000 € in addition to all of the above, as well as guaranteed spot on CineLink Drama workshop and market pitching
10. All submitted materials will be available in the projects archive after the pitch for the entire TV Writing Contest jury to look into and potentially reach out to the authors directly.